Our Response to COVID 19
In an effort to stay open and stay safe:
- We are sanitizing the store several times a day.
- we are wearing masks and asking our customers to wear one too.
- We are asking you to abide by social distancing requirements.
- We ask that you wait at the shop door until given permission to enter, as we are regulating how many people are in the shop at one time.
- We ask that you form a line outside that we can help you in the order you arrive.
- We are offering phone sales and consultations, as well as curbside service.
- Please ring our bell at the door or give us a call at 530-582-0909
The Backcountry is grateful to everyone in our community who has supported us during this difficult and peculiar time! More importantly we want to thank every healthcare workers on the front lines helping us stay safe and healthy.